If you like our site, please consider joining our club!
By joining you will help ensure that we can continue to provide this service
JOIN HERE!

looking for rebuild and resto parts online??

Randall

looking for rebuild and resto parts online??

Post by Randall »

I am looking for a place to buy parts on line. somewhere besides Huckys as I dont care for their "no credit card sales" policy. need a place that has most everything, engine and chassis. any other US places that specialize in middle aged bmw parts? have about a $600 shopping list ready. thanks for any help

TonyR90S

You can

Post by TonyR90S »

You can try
http://www.maxbmwmotorcycles.com/index.html
or also
http://www.capitalcycle.com/

I know these two sellers because I did buy something from both of them, but I think there are many more...
Italian Beemer (Milano)
1974 R90S
1989 R100RS

Darryl.Richman

You can find a number of

Post by Darryl.Richman »

You can find a number of vendors listed on our Resource Links page (click the button on the left sidebar).

Depending on what you need, I've found Motobins in the UK to be an excellent supplier, with surprisingly fast delivery and low prices, including the shipping. Chicago BMW has good prices, but it seems that BMW NA has forbidden them to advertise their discount online. Their delivery times are a bit longer, too.
--Darryl Richman

schrader7032

Other sources in the US

Post by schrader7032 »

Other sources in the US include Ted Porter on the west coast, Tom Cutter on the east coast, Chicago BMW (20% discount if you're willing to wait a bit for the delivery). Electrical parts would be Rick at Motorrad Elektrik plus a few other places.

Kurt in S.A.
'78 R100/7 '69 R69S '52 R25/2
Fast. Neat. Average. Friendly. Good. Good.

Randall

went with max bmw. a lot of

Post by Randall »

went with max bmw. a lot of items ended up a little cheaper that I was about to pay at that "other" place and I didnt have to send a money order. ended up spending $680.00 on a box of parts that wont weigh 5lbs. LOL. about 50 items. will be fun opening the box! thanks guys for the info.