If you like our site, please consider joining our club!
By joining you will help ensure that we can continue to provide this service
JOIN HERE!

Planning to ride down to 2nd Annual SLO Classic Rally in October?

petergraumann

Planning to ride down to 2nd Annual SLO Classic Rally in October?

Post by petergraumann »

I would like to ride down with some other vintage bmws to this event, which is #12 on our events list. My choice would be to leave on the morning of Friday, Oct 8th and return on Sunday the 10th. I've got a 1959 R60 and would love to take the scenic route, highway 1, at least part of the way. Contact me if you like at 415 203-1441.

2nd Annual SLO Classic Motorcycle Rally
Thursday, October 7, 2010 - Sunday, October 10, 2010
San Luis Obispo, California
Last Updated: 03/28/2010 - 08:42
This four day classic motorcycle rally is open to all brands. Thursday has a show at the SLO Farmers Market; Friday is a sunset ride up the Pacific Coast Highway with a bonfire and catered dinner at Avila Beach; Saturday is the show, swap meet, catered lunch and a charity raffle; Sunday is a ride and lunch.

Hosted by the Central Coast Classic Motorcycle Club. Get more information at http://www.centralcoastclassicmc.com.
Peter Graumann
Mill Valley, California
1959 R/60

Darryl.Richman

I would love to go, but...

Post by Darryl.Richman »

But of course, my time is booked that weekend. My wife is involved in the Santa Cruz Open Studios Art Tour, and I need to be around to help set up, break down and spell her. She's been in it the last two years and it has been the best event of the year for her art glass (fused glass and lampwork beads) business.
--Darryl Richman

weiss76

Calif. Coast Campout

Post by weiss76 »

The 21st California Coast Campout & BBQ is that same weekend. See event #19. We usually get a nice turnout of vintage BMWs.
Tom Weiss