If you like our site, please consider joining our club!
By joining you will help ensure that we can continue to provide this service
JOIN HERE!

SF Bay Area Vintage Bike Show

Darryl.Richman

Post by Darryl.Richman »

I'm just bumping this thread.

The European Motorcycle Show & Swap is this Saturday. If you're interested in showing a bike, I have forms -- send me a private message with your email address and I'll forward them.

The show runs from 8am to 4pm. The club will be there with a booth, stop by and visit. We'll also have VBMWMO paraphernalia for sale, or reup your membership.

Here's a map to the fairgrounds.
--Darryl Richman

funkamongus

Post by funkamongus »

Have they had the show this year yet?? (09)?

VBMWMO

Post by VBMWMO »

For years the BSA club of northern California has put on the Clubman's All British Bike Show at the Santa Clara Fairgrounds in San Jose each spring. It will be held on March 29th this year.

In addition, the Ducati Vintage Club is hosting the European Motorcycle Show & Swap at the same time and the same place. The VBMWMO will have a booth and we would like to get a great turnout of vintage Beemers. We will have some of the club's merchandise available as well as a few back issues.

The show part includes a judging with many classes and prizes for the top three entrants in each class, as well as a People's Choice and other awards. Entry into the show costs $15 for the first bike, $10 for each of the 2nd-4th bikes, and free for any bikes beyond that (all bikes must be owned by the entrant). There will also be vendors present, and I believe that the Airheads club will be there as well.

More information at the show's web site. I have copies of the entry forms if you need one; just PM or email me: darrylri@exmsft.com.
Dedicated to the Preservation of Classic and Antique BMW Motorcycles.