If you like our site, please consider joining our club!
By joining you will help ensure that we can continue to provide this service
JOIN HERE!

sherpatensing

R50

Post by sherpatensing »

Tony
BeMW in Derby have an original R50 for sale

tonyhutchinson

Yes it looks really tidy- a

Post by tonyhutchinson »

Yes it looks really tidy- a bit to pricey for my pocket though :(
Tony

sherpatensing

Best of luck finding a decent

Post by sherpatensing »

Best of luck finding a decent one cheaper...!

Douglass

dear Darryl: So how do we

Post by Douglass »

dear Darryl:
So how do we paying members access the members only classified ads? Can't seem to get there from here.
Douglass

Darryl.Richman

Douglass, the account you're

Post by Darryl.Richman »

Douglass, the account you're using is not your membership account, it's a public forum account. If you tell me your membership number or your full name, I can merge the two together so you can see it with this account.

All membership accounts show the membership number in the author information panel on the left side of every post.
--Darryl Richman

Darryl.Richman

Fixed

Post by Darryl.Richman »

Never mind. I found your membership account by your email and merged it into this account. You don't have to do anything, but now you should see the members-only area on the forum's main page.
--Darryl Richman

Flynstone1

R50 for sale

Post by Flynstone1 »

Hello Tony,
I have an original 1965 R50/2 for sale It has the original Wixon fairing and Craven Dominator panniers. The bike was imported by B&S of New York in February 1965 and painted in Mediterranean Mist silver-green with the correct BMW pin striping. 18,000 original miles. it could be preserved as a survivor or a great basis for a restoration. Feel free to call me 608-two-one-three 2201.

Fred
WI

tonyhutchinson

Hello and thanks for passing

Post by tonyhutchinson »

Hello and thanks for passing this on to me. Do you have any photos you could upload or send to me. My email address is tonuptony1190@btinternet.com
Tony

jrapose

Most Butterheads are gone by now.

Post by jrapose »

Just my thinking... but I would guess most Butterheads are gone by now... I once had a bike with them on it...it had 42k and did it's thing several times before I replaced the heads with those NEW ones made in Europe and did away with the problem...but I would guess most have done their thing by now... unless they are barn finds.

I really like the R60/2 myself...not at all as sport performance as the R69S but to just chug along they are fun to ride...not terribly fast but fun.

Buy and ride whatever you can find...they are getting rare now and you will be lucky to find any bike, unless of course you be da loaded kind...not much like most of us..

Joel

Joel Rapose
Powerdynamo Importer USA
http://rapose.biz/

tonyhutchinson

heads

Post by tonyhutchinson »

Thanks for the replies, is there any visual difference between a "butter head and a good head"
Tony
Tony