- R75/7 parts manual (German language) (48.2 MB)
- Parts List for Airheads 1977 (Multiple language) (published 1977) (89.6 MB)
- Parts List for Airheads 1980 (Multiple language) (published 1980) (247.5 MB)
- Slash 7 Technical Data and Service Information for US Models (English language) (published 1976) (9.1 MB)
- Slash 7 Workshop Repair Manual (English language) (published 1982) (82.7 MB)
- Repair Manual for R 60/7 - R 100 RS (German language) (published 1982) (45.7 MB)
- Repair Manual for R 60/7 - R 100 RS (German language) (published 1982)
|Bore x Stroke (mm)||82 x 70.6|
|HP @ RPM||50 @ 6200|
|Valves||OHV, 2 per cylinder|
|Clutch||Dry, single plate, cable operated|
|Transmission||5 speed, foot shifted|
|Frame||Tubular steel double cradle|
|Front Suspension||Hydraulically damped telescopic fork|
|Rear Suspension||Twin shock swingarm|
|Front Brakes||ATE 260mm hydraulic disc single piston|
|Rear Brakes||200mm drum, single leading shoe|
|Spark Plugs||Bosch W6DC|
|Generator||Bosch G1 14 13V 21A 280W|
|Capacities & Measurements|
Serial numbers 612xxxx were delivered to the United States; the remainder were delivered to the rest of the world.
The information provided here was obtained from a variety
of public sources and may not reflect official BMW archival data.
Please contact the BMW Archives for official data regarding models.