If you like our site, please consider joining our club!
By joining you will help ensure that we can continue to provide this service
JOIN HERE!

Rolling Through Portugal: Vintage BMW Rental Insights Needed!

classicharlie

Rolling Through Portugal: Vintage BMW Rental Insights Needed!

Post by classicharlie »

I've been considering planning a motorcycle trip abroad, and Portugal has really piqued my interest as a destination. I came across an interesting discussion forum thread at viewtopic.php?t=16937 about the option of shipping a bike to Europe, however, I prefer to rent vintage or classic bikes locally instead. The landscape seems perfectly suited for exploration on two wheels, and the culture is something I'd love to experience up close. Can anyone recommend some reputable rental companies in Portugal? In particular, I'm interested in renting a vintage BMW if available. Any first-hand experiences or reviews would be greatly appreciated as I start figuring out the details for my trip. Thank you in advance!

RosyPosy

Re: Rolling Through Portugal: Vintage BMW Rental Insights Needed!

Post by RosyPosy »

For vintage BMW rentals in Portugal, you can check out "Cooltra Vintage" and "Ride351". Both have solid reputations and offer classic bikes. They should be able to hook you up for your trip. Have you considered any specific routes or destinations within Portugal for your motorcycle trip?