If you like our site, please consider joining our club!
By joining you will help ensure that we can continue to provide this service
JOIN HERE!

Passing of Ray Brutti

schrader7032

Passing of Ray Brutti

Post by schrader7032 »

Not sure how many hear know of Ray. He lived in the Flagstaff AZ area and had his share of vintage motorcycles including a beloved /2. He was also an avid bicyclist. I received an email from Duane Ausherman and he tagged the following at the end of it to reach out across the various forums to find people who might have known Ray or been touched by him. Here's what Duane sent:

####################

Since Ray Brutti was such a BMW motorcyclist and posted often enough so that many riders at least knew of Ray, I think we should send sympathy cards to his wife Marcia. This is a hard time for the family and they deserve to know how appreciated he was in the BMW motorcycle world.

I just spoke with Marcia to make sure I had the address and she confirmed that it is correct and that she would love to get a sympathy card.

Lets inundate her with cards. Lets show her how the BMW motorcycle group can come together.

Would someone please post this information on the /2 group, and other BMW forums? I understand that some of the social media platforms have BMW motorcycle groups. Please post there too.

Marcia Brutti
3960 N. Zurich St.
Flagstaff, AZ
86004-2255
Kurt in S.A.
'78 R100/7 '69 R69S '52 R25/2
Fast. Neat. Average. Friendly. Good. Good.