If you like our site, please consider joining our club!
By joining you will help ensure that we can continue to provide this service
JOIN HERE!

Airhead Restorations out of Buffalo New York - any good??

barlow53

Airhead Restorations out of Buffalo New York - any good??

Post by barlow53 »

Does anyone have any experience with Airhead restorations located in Buffalo New York? They have a website, but have no phone number and no address. Are they any good and if so, does anyone have their phone number and address?

Thanks!

The Plunger

Barlow, I haven't seen their

Post by The Plunger »

Barlow,
I haven't seen their work first hand, but it looks good. Jim Sylvia is the name behind it all. He just purchased my R69 project and I'm looking forward to see what he does with it. He's a nice guy, straight forward and knows his stuff. 716-891-5277

Brian
Brian
59-69

barlow53

Airhead Restorations

Post by barlow53 »

Brian, thanks for the number. They don't have one on their website and don't answer e-mails. Maybe I can get through with a phone call. Let me know how your motorcycle comes out. I hope beyond your expectations......

~~Bob

barlow53

Restoration by Tim Stafford

Post by barlow53 »

I have decided to have a restoration done by Tim Stafford in San Diego. From all that I have read, researched and seen (from many of the people associated with this website), he is one of the best if not the best in the restorations of vintage BMW R50's, 60's 69's etc. I know that I will get a great build and a quality restoration. You can't go wrong with Tim and his great reputation.