If you like our site, please consider joining our club!
By joining you will help ensure that we can continue to provide this service
JOIN HERE!

Hello to all

roboconnell

Hello to all

Post by roboconnell »

Hi, I just agreed to buy a 1977 R 100/7. So I just joined the club. I'm excited to get going on my restoration. Definitely I am a newbie to this kind of thing, but I am technically inclined, I like a challenge and most importantly - I love these bikes. My plan is to try and get as close to original as I can. Though I may look into boosting the alternator.

Cheers Rob in Madison WI.

Stacey

Hi, I'm also new.....joined

Post by Stacey »

Hi, I'm also new.....joined because don't know what to buy......I hope after checking discussions here I'll find what I want to buy ))
All the best

2valve

Hi There

Post by 2valve »

Hi There to you both and welcome to the forum.

Hi rob , Grab any old bike mags and original brochers you can find, there are great source of information and pictures.Looked through my brochures that i have,i have a fold out type O.E brochure with picture of a 100/7 in it, some info about them but thats all i have.

Hi Stacey ,How about a mint condition R65LS , that way you can send it to me to look after.Always liked that model for some reason, but it has to be red there faster than the other colours B) !

stagewex

Welcome

Post by stagewex »

Best of Luck with your project.
mike wex/stagewex
1969 BMW r60/2, US Model, 1995 BMW K75, 2006 Yamaha TW200, 2007 Ural Patrol, 1991 Honda XR250L