If you like our site, please consider joining our club!
By joining you will help ensure that we can continue to provide this service
JOIN HERE!

Krauser bags

mike.heise

Krauser bags

Post by mike.heise »

Hey guys,
I just bought a set of Krauser bags, but am missing the larches that secure them to the rack. They look like little short seat belts. Any idea where I can get some?

schrader7032

What about Bob's BMW?? You

Post by schrader7032 »

What about Bob's BMW?? You could also try Repsycle in Ohio...they have some used parts.
Kurt in S.A.
'78 R100/7 '69 R69S '52 R25/2
Fast. Neat. Average. Friendly. Good. Good.

mike.heise

Krauser bags

Post by mike.heise »

Hi Kurt,
Thanks for the reply. I have been away from the internet for quite a while. Sorry for not thanking you earlier. I will certainly follow up on your suggestions.
Mike

khittner

Depending on which bag mounts

Post by khittner »

Depending on which bag mounts you have, you may also need adapters. If your bag mounts have the two little welded flanges with holes in them on the rear portion of the mount's main hoop, the "male" portion of the "seatbelt buckle" gets bolted to those. If you have plain bag mounts (without the flanges), you'll also need the adapters that wrap around the bag mount on the same part of the mount's main hoop, and that provide a pair of holes for the male portion of the buckle to bolt to. Plain bag mounts are great for the later "tourist case" bags, and, I think, for the later Hepco & Becker/Krauser bags that have a "claw" type of mounting latch.
Konrad