If you like our site, please consider joining our club!
By joining you will help ensure that we can continue to provide this service
JOIN HERE!

Compliments to Salis in the Netherlands

Micha

Compliments to Salis in the Netherlands

Post by Micha »

I would like to say a good word to the guys there and especially to Jan for handling the problem I had.
I purchased a rear brake light unit from them at the time, which turned out to be defective. I sent an email that was quickly answered by Jan, another video or some photos on WhatsApp and a new part was sent to me right away, and of course I was not required to send the first faulty one.
Seemingly - legitimate conduct, but nevertheless one also needs to know how to compliment and not only know how to complain. Everyone knows how to sell, not everyone knows how to provide service and stand behind their products. In this way they "bought" me. The fact that there is someone to talk to, that questions are answered and that there is fast service - is worth everything.
Michael Steinmann
R51/3 1952
Engine Nr. 529466

mcsherry1328

Re: Compliments to Salis in the Netherlands

Post by mcsherry1328 »

So nice to read about your positive experience with Salis. I’ve bought parts from them on many occasions and everything has been great.
They are very easy to buy from and always prompt on shipping.
I’ve received parts quicker from them than some parts I’ve had shipped in the US where I live. Cheers from Wisconsin, Michael

Seek

Post by Seek »

Yeah he's great. He also gave me great advice on some issues I had with my engine.

Michaelbc

Post by Michaelbc »

I agree with you all. Very helpful and responsive.