If you like our site, please consider joining our club!
By joining you will help ensure that we can continue to provide this service
JOIN HERE!

1959 R60

schrader7032

Frank - I'm not having any

Post by schrader7032 »

Frank -

I'm not having any problems with uploading pictures. The post that you refer to was just a screen shot to try and understand where the "Choose Files" comes from. Turns out "Choose Files" is a feature of the Chrome browser...but I tend to use the Edge browser which has a slightly different screen.
Kurt in S.A.
'78 R100/7 '69 R69S '52 R25/2
Fast. Neat. Average. Friendly. Good. Good.

luca.stere

Dirt in slingers

Post by luca.stere »

kfelt

Nothing there

Post by kfelt »

If you are talking to me Gossamer, I would be happy to send you pics. Keith
Yes I am sent you my email. Check your private messages
Sorry, nothing there?

wa1nca

Picture upload test

Post by wa1nca »

Frank -

I'm not having any problems with uploading pictures. The post that you refer to was just a screen shot to try and understand where the "Choose Files" comes from. Turns out "Choose Files" is a feature of the Chrome browser...but I tend to use the Edge browser which has a slightly different screen.

All
can we post the issues about uploading pic in the Forum Issues in the post already started under Picture upload test

Tommy

Tommy Byrnes
54 R51/3, 55 R50/Velorex 560 sidecar, 64 R27, 68 R69US, 75 R75/6
Ashfield, Ma
USA

Daves79x

Yes, Maybe Move

Post by Daves79x »

I'm appreciating the discussion about various pic posting problems, but the length it's gone to has kind of buried the original thread. Is it possible to move those posts to the appropriate topic? Don't want the original poster to feel he's gotten stiffed. Thanks!

Dave
Dave

kfelt

R69 Pics

Post by kfelt »

If you are talking to me Gossamer, I would be happy to send you pics. Keith
Yes I am sent you my email. Check your private messages
Sorry, nothing there?
Sent you my email on your messages.

Daves79x

Don't Think

Post by Daves79x »

I don't think the PM feature here works very well. At least it never has for me. Haven't tried it lately though.

Dave
Dave

Gossamer

sometimes family sucks

Post by Gossamer »

I'm appreciating the discussion about various pic posting problems, but the length it's gone to has kind of buried the original thread. Is it possible to move those posts to the appropriate topic? Don't want the original poster to feel he's gotten stiffed. Thanks!

Dave

It's ok,until the scoot's in my garage, not worried about thread loss until it's in the garage.

of course this was supposed to happen last week but got more excuses why they didn't drop it at the owners house for me to pick up.

Anticipation is killing me, I want to start into it.

R68

Why don't...

Post by R68 »

Dave

It's ok,until the scoot's in my garage, not worried about thread loss until it's in the garage.

of course this was supposed to happen last week but got more excuses why they didn't drop it at the owners house for me to pick up.

Anticipation is killing me, I want to start into it.

Why don't you tell these folks some fairy tale about how it's just an old dirty motorcycle made by "British Motor Works" that is almost worthless, take 'em out for a big mac, and take the bike...nobody here on the vintage forum will let them know what it's really is...:)

R68

Here's 654404...

Post by R68 »

....made in '59, titled in '60, with some weird accessories. Your bike will eventually look about like this one.

If anyone can tell me what type of gas tank this is, I'd appreciate.

Kurt will tell us more, but the bike has the old style "VBMWMO" badge on the fender: BMW made the club stop using that version, "copywrite infringement"!!!
Attachments
l1005522.jpg
l1005522.jpg (247.85 KiB) Viewed 3349 times