- img_1008.jpg (123.81 KiB) Viewed 444 times
- img_1009.jpg (70.79 KiB) Viewed 444 times
- img_1010.jpg (77.72 KiB) Viewed 444 times
- img_1011.jpg (59.79 KiB) Viewed 444 times
- img_1012.jpg (104.94 KiB) Viewed 444 times
1956 R69, 1976 R90S, 2008 R1200GS
Here she is....
8 mm x 1.25 steel bolt
8 x 1.25 tap
I measured and cut the bolt, spun in a drill against a grinder to make the rounded end
Heat with a MAPP torch and bent
Thanks for the help!
- img_4593.jpg (1.76 MiB) Viewed 444 times
My 1956 R50 frame has the front "L" shaped piece that holds the air pump on broken off. I would like to have one welded on before repainting the frame- Does someone mind measuring the diameter and length of the piece. Thanks!