If you like our site, please consider joining our club!
By joining you will help ensure that we can continue to provide this service
JOIN HERE!

R68 VINs ,need help!

CPateras

Thank you guys for all the

Post by CPateras »

Thank you guys for all the info you are giving me.I have contacted bmw archives via the mail schrader7031 gave me .They archives are closed atm and will open in a couple of days .

About the front fender ,i replaced an old r51 with this one and payed good money for it too,got it from a specialized dealer in Germany.

My next order is the backseat ,still waiting for it ,will be shipped next week , do you think i'll have a problem connecting it with my seat?

About the keyswitch i was told by my mechanic that in order to put an original one i have to replace the whole headlamp shell cause they destroyed the base of the switch for fitting the fake one.So i'm still searching for a good deal to buy the whole thing.

The aluminum box on top of the battery is an electric regulator since i couldnt find an interior one.If you can help me find one ,would be great.

bm68andreas

r68 vin numbers

Post by bm68andreas »

hello dear greek fellow your headlight can be restored to the original form and you can put an electronic regulator in the place where it used to be the original Bosch one ,greetings
[iKONTOGIANIS][/i]

bm68andreas

Dear fellow i think i found

Post by bm68andreas »

Dear fellow i think i found your original frame !!
contact me at :andkonto@yahoo.com
if you are interesting
[iKONTOGIANIS][/i]