If you like our site, please consider joining our club!
By joining you will help ensure that we can continue to provide this service
JOIN HERE!

6th Annual, Not Tax Day!, Surf City Tech Day

Darryl.Richman

Post by Darryl.Richman »

Just a reminder that the Surf City Tech Day is coming up on Saturday, and -- knock wood! -- the weather gods seem to be relenting, and the National Weather Service is giving us low rain chances and otherwise warm weather.

Hope to see you on Saturday!
--Darryl Richman

Darryl.Richman

Post by Darryl.Richman »

I haven't had a chance to edit any of the photos from the Surf City Tech Day that my Seattle friend Steve took for me, but at least they are up on the web. It seemed like everyone had a great time, and the weather, which was iffy to the point of raining hard at 8am on Saturday, relented and we had, if not sunny skies, at least dry weather and a few "sun breaks", as they say in Seattle.
--Darryl Richman

VBMWMO

Post by VBMWMO »

Come join us overlooking the sand and the sea in Santa Cruz as we gather once again (this is the 6th one!) to bench race, drink beer, enjoy a picnic lunch, and quite possibly do some maintenance or repairs to our faithful Vintage BMW Motorcycles.

The annual Surf City Tech Day will be held on Saturday, April 15th, beginning at 10am and running throughout the day.

(April 15th arrives on a Saturday this year, and the IRS knocks off for the weekend. You still have time to get your 1040 completed by midnight, Monday, April 17th. Oh yes, and don't forget that Sunday is Easter. It's a busy weekend!)

As usual, I will supply drinks and (ham/veggie)-burgers; you bring an appetizer/side dish/dessert to share. No need to get crazy, just something that a few others will enjoy. Together we will have plenty.

Visit my web site for complete details or to register online. You can email me at darrylri@exmsft.com, phone me at 831-475-1339, or even write to me at 333 Castle Dr., Santa Cruz, CA 95065.
Dedicated to the Preservation of Classic and Antique BMW Motorcycles.