If you like our site, please consider joining our club!
By joining you will help ensure that we can continue to provide this service
JOIN HERE!

Online Vintage Store ideas .....

rhunter

Online Vintage Store ideas .....

Post by rhunter »

Greetings. to all. My name is Hunter and I run the online store for the VBMWMO. I am not yet an owner of a BMW but I do ride and have been since the mid 80's. Although I have added may new items, I am always looking for more items to add. So if you have any ideas for the store or something you would personally like to see, please let us know here. We can also do custom stuff.
I look forward to hearing from you all.
Thank you, Hunter
VBMWMO Store Mgr.

rhunter

Re: Online Vintage Store ideas .....

Post by rhunter »

Is there anything we can do to improve the store?
Is there anything that you dislike?

And just as a reminder, the profit is geared toward assisting the VBMWMO in setting up Rallies, helping with the magazine and many more projects to make the club better.
Thank you, Hunter
VBMWMO Store Mgr.

BigWally

Post by BigWally »

Neck gaiter (orange R90S preferred)
Bandanas/handkerchiefs (ditto)
Suspenders (ditto)
Travel mug w/lid (ditto, microwave & dishwasher safe; no handle or its not cup holder compatible)

All the above could have an airhead engine image to appeal to a wider market than a single model image.
'73 R75/5; ‘84 R100S Last Edition (California version); ‘84 R100RS; ‘08 R1200RT

Dover Rider

Post by Dover Rider »

Hello Hunter,
Thanks for your work with the online store. First, let me say I've got way too many T shirts and coffee mugs. I have been looking for garage décor for my shop and it would be great to have a neon and non-neon wall clock with the color logo on the face. . Also any type of reproduction historic vintage poster/wall art from the old ads and sales brochures; Hella, Bing, Noris. You get the idea. Maybe some vintage owners patches for jackets. There's plenty of chev ford coca cola but not much Bimmer or Zundap, Excelsior, Vincent etc. Checkout redbubble.com vintage motorcycle art. I may be over the top on this ;)
I know there is copy right issues but maybe ??
Thanks !

pmtremblay

Post by pmtremblay »

Hi Hunter, thanks for running the store. I agree with the others that I have too many t-shirts and mugs. I'm partial to stickers, patches and things for the bike, like license plate frames and license plate toppers. To me these are best when they're simple and not distracting. The Antique Motorcycle Club of America has some nice things: https://merchandise.antiquemotorcycle.o ... ccessories.
Patrick in Virginia
'66 R27
'22 G310R

scottiesharpe

Post by scottiesharpe »

Hunter, thanks for running the store. I wasn't aware we had a store until you mentioned it. There are a lot of fantastic products there. I especially like the pinwheel in a sidecar shirts. I think I'll order some for Christmas. Thank you for helping the club! --Scottie
Scottie Sharpe, Proprietor
Scottie's Workshop, 3282 E Hwy 4, Murphys CA
Full Service Workshop for vintage and classic BMW Motorcycles http://blog.scottiesharpe.com

jeffrey

Post by jeffrey »

No idea when they were around, but I've seen a VMOA enamel pin that I'd like to see made again...