If you like our site, please consider joining our club!
By joining you will help ensure that we can continue to provide this service
JOIN HERE!

Autumn Leaf Festival, Clarion Pennsylvania - Motorcycle Show

Slash2

Autumn Leaf Festival, Clarion Pennsylvania - Motorcycle Show

Post by Slash2 »

My home town of Clarion, PA is home to the Autumn Leaf Festival and the first Sunday of the week long event the main street of town which also happens to be route 322 is closed from 2nd avenue to 8th for a show of classic cars and motorcycles. The weather was perfect and the turn out was as good as I've ever seen it. While my fiancee and are planning a move next month, we currently live in town and are in convenient proximity to main street. At around 8a.m. I drove my 1982 Toyota FJ-40 up to join the ranks of muscle cars and classics and then returned home quickly to begin riding my old BMW's up to main street one by one. Once they were all lined up, I had to stand back and admire them standing together proudly together as I've never had them assembled together in one place before.

There were of course many Harley's, new and old. It is, after all, western Pennsylvania. There were a dozen or so old Honda's, a few Triumph's, a beautiful old Ariel MKII, and a couple old Penton Jackpiners. There was only one other BMW in attendance and it showed up in quite an interesting livery.

Enjoy the photos!

My beautiful fiancee looking right at home among a lovely heap of German steel!

Had my lunch astride a pretty comfy seat.

Here's one built by OCC for the Army. Grabs tons of attention but I'll say the allure escapes me.

Western Pennsylvanian - Airhead Extraordinaire

Slash2

(No subject)

Post by Slash2 »

Western Pennsylvanian - Airhead Extraordinaire

stagewex

Great pix. Love the Penton

Post by stagewex »

Great pix.
Love the Penton and CBX. And of course the row of old Beemers.
mike wex/stagewex
1969 BMW r60/2, US Model, 1995 BMW K75, 2006 Yamaha TW200, 2007 Ural Patrol, 1991 Honda XR250L

Daves79x

My CBX

Post by Daves79x »

Sorry Chris - just saw this post - a little late! Great write-up and pics of ALF. Thanks for taking some great photos of my CBX. My '59 should be ready for next year! Hope the move went well

Dave
Dave