If you like our site, please consider joining our club!
By joining you will help ensure that we can continue to provide this service
JOIN HERE!

2nd Annual Sommer motorrad Treffen Riverside CA June 14th 2014

mdunn

2nd Annual Sommer motorrad Treffen Riverside CA June 14th 2014

Post by mdunn »

Its time and its here again, the 2014 Sommer Motorrad Treffen hosted by Vintage German Motorcycles. Last year was a huge success and this year will be just as good. This is scheduled for Saturday June 14th in Riverside CA at 10 am. We will have a short ride up the Ortegas to Hells Kitchen and back. Again like last year we will have a chase truck and trailer. This year we will have more Eazy ups and plenty of chairs out front and coolers with drinks. We will have a later lunch planned back at Mike Dunns house after we return. A event T-shirt , food/drinks will be provided at the cost of $25 each person. I would like everyone whom owns a German motorcycle from 1930-1969 to attend and bring your family and friends. This is an open invite and we ask that all people pre register on Evite So Please Email Mike Dunn @ mike@vintagegermanmotorcycles.com

We do take paypal for prepayment and contact Mike for this info.

So this June 14th at 10am at Mike Dunns house will be another large gathering of Vintage German motorcycles. Nowhere in CA will you see this many of BMW, Zundapp, DKW , NSU, etc krads in one spot.

Mike Dunn
Vintage German Motorcycles
www.vintagegermanmotorcycles.com

The Zundapp Registry page for 1933-45 motorcycles
http://www.zundapps.com
Attachments
15_w_motorcycle_0707tlpl.jpg
15_w_motorcycle_0707tlpl.jpg (34.84 KiB) Viewed 1807 times
08_w_motorcycle_0707tlps.jpg
08_w_motorcycle_0707tlps.jpg (46.2 KiB) Viewed 1807 times
06_w_motorcycle_0707tlpu.jpg
06_w_motorcycle_0707tlpu.jpg (54.3 KiB) Viewed 1807 times

Darryl.Richman

Mike, I added your meet to

Post by Darryl.Richman »

--Darryl Richman

mdunn

Darryl, Thank you very much,

Post by mdunn »

Darryl,

Thank you very much, the invite was sent to you as well.

Mike

Darryl.Richman

Yes, thanks Mike, I did

Post by Darryl.Richman »

Yes, thanks Mike, I did receive the invitation! However, I'm so busy right now that I can't commit. Between the Vintage club and this website, working on the RA website including getting ready for their national rally, a real, paying gig and trying to get my Cannonball bike back together, I just don't have a lot of free time.

If things go extremely well in the next couple weeks, I might be able to come... but they never do.

BTW, anyone who is putting on an event, or knows of an event that would be of interest to the Vintage club members, please use our contact page (button over there <--- on the left sidebar) and use the Send Rally Info category. This will send the information to Kurt, who will put it up for you. The Rallies & Events page gets a fair amount of traffic, so putting it up there can help your event.
--Darryl Richman