If you like our site, please consider joining our club!
By joining you will help ensure that we can continue to provide this service
JOIN HERE!

Need Suggestion

chrisjordan07

Need Suggestion

Post by chrisjordan07 »

Can anyone suggest the best bike for me?

schrader7032

Re: Need Suggestion

Post by schrader7032 »

Welcome! What has been your riding history? What would you like to do on a bike...short trips, long tours, rides to scenery...? What is the level of your maintenance skills?
Kurt in S.A.
'78 R100/7 '69 R69S '52 R25/2
Fast. Neat. Average. Friendly. Good. Good.

mshields

Post by mshields »

I think it depends on your budget, your cycling experience, and how intense you want to ride. You want to choose one that caters to commuters, racers, or mountain bike. I started by deciding what I wanted to DO with the bike. I have several different bikes. Each has special features but each is capable of meeting my needs. And I made the decision based on these factors: solid, reasonably wide tires, good storage capacity, and bags, evenly spaced gears, not too expensive. Hope you will find the bike you want best with your needs.

blacknight

Post by blacknight »

any
bike
that
you
fancy
. . . . . . . but this IS the /2 Conversions page you posted your Q to. do you know what a conversion is?
we don't know your tastes, funds, age, style of riding. So this is an open and really un-answerable q posed to the group.

best o luck to you
Gooday
Harry

Slash2

Post by Slash2 »

this is a very strange thread. The OP asks a rather broad question then never follows up. Two other posters I don't recognize answer the question under the assumption the OP is referring to bicycles. Something is rotten in Denmark.

This smells like bots.
Western Pennsylvanian - Airhead Extraordinaire

RickyAllen

Post by RickyAllen »

mshields wrote:
Fri Sep 09, 2022 2:09 pm
I think it depends on your budget, your cycling experience, and how intense you want to ride. You want to choose one that caters to commuters, racers, or mountain bike. I started by deciding what I wanted to DO with the bike. I have several different bikes. Each has special features but each is capable of meeting my needs. And I made the decision based on these factors: solid, reasonably wide tires, good storage capacity, and bags, evenly spaced gears, not too expensive. Hope you will find the bike you want best with your needs.
Can I know what bikes you have exactly? If you could upload pictures too that would be amazing. Plus, what do you mean by good storage capacity? Do you have storage bags hung from the sides or something? Sorry if it is a dumb question because I am a new biker.
You can reach me at storageboxdirect

wa1nca

Post by wa1nca »

chrisjordan07

RickyAllen
Tommy Byrnes
54 R51/3, 55 R50/Velorex 560 sidecar, 64 R27, 68 R69US, 75 R75/6
Ashfield, Ma
USA

blacknight

Post by blacknight »

#1 -
Two other posters I don't recognize answer the question under the assumption the OP is referring to bicycles.

WHAT ??? bicycle , really .... this is a /2 conversion page . what are U imagining ?

#2 -
I don't recognize you either !
Gooday
Harry