- Posts: 3
- Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2006 8:29 pm
I recently bought a 1975 R90S from the original owner. Daytona Orange. 3610 miles. The side panels do not have the 900cc decal. In 1982 I bought a 1976 R90S from the original owner. 28,000 miles. Silver Smoke. It also did not have the 900cc decals. Both bikes are original paint. (I sold the '76 in 1990) Does anyone know if some had the decals and some did not? Most R90S's I have seen have the decal.
Thanks in advance for any info.
- Posts: 269
- Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:50 pm
- Location: Long Island, New York
1967 R69S, 1966 R50/2, 1965 R27, 1963 R27, 1952 R51/3 and 2018 R1200GS
Long Island, New York
- Posts: 7402
- Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 3:00 am
- Location: San Antonio, TX
But did all R90S bikes get the decals?
Kurt in S.A.
'78 R100/7 '69 R69S '52 R25/2
- Posts: 34
- Joined: Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:22 am
- Location: Montreal, Qc, Canada
Pretty sure all the /6 and /7 do.
1967 R50/2 with Duna sidecar