The 26th annual Ride to Work Day will be held on June 19, 2017. Ride to Work Day helps demonstrate how these vehicles make parking easier and help traffic flow better. Motorcycle and scooter riders seek improved employer recognition and support for this form of transportation, and more public and government awareness of the positive value of riding. The organization advocates and supports the use of motorcycles and scooters for transportation, and providing information about everyday utility riding to the public.
Ride your motorcycle or scooter on this day to demonstrate:
• The number of motorcyclists to the general public and to politicians.
• That motorcyclists are from all occupations and all walks of life.
• That motorcyclists can reduce traffic and parking congestion in large cities.
• That motorcycles are for transportation as well as recreation.
• That motorcycling is a social good.
For more information as well as the history of RTW and free materials, logos, etc., visit http://www.ridetowork.org/.