The 9TH Annual Barber Vintage Festival is three days of motorcycle entertainment. It features a variety of events including...
- AHRMA vintage motorcycle roadracing, vintage motocross, vintage cross country, vintage trials
- The Barber Vintage Motorcycle Swap Meet
- J. Wood & Company Auction presented by Walneck's Cycle Trader
- Vintage motorcycle shows from the AMCA, the VJMC & Motorcycle Classics Magazine
- America's First Credit Union Fan Zone featuring Motorcycle stunt shows and more
- The return of the Ace Corner
and the list goes on....
The Barber Vintage Motorsports Museum has extended hours during the festival with educational seminars inside the Museum and the Motorcycles by Moonlight Benefit Dinner.
Concessions will be available all weekend. Gates open at 7:30am daily. For info check http://www.barbervintagefestival.org/.
The address is 6030 Barber Motorsports Pkwy, Birmingham, Alabama 35094.